Pharmaceutical Representatives have wide range of advancement options into management roles. There are many levels of management and variety of departments in established pharmaceutical companies. Pharmaceutical Representatives can change or shift between departments and also can manage drug launches.
The activities of representatives are tracked much more carefully by pharma companies. The earning potential for pharmaceutical representatives is strong when compared to other sales jobs. Even the perks provided by the company are strong and additionally if you establish yourself as successful rep you can have a successful career.
For more information on pharmaceutical representatives and pharma related careers: http://healthcareers.about.com/od/healthcareerprofiles/p/PharmaRep.htm
Can also visit pharma Tutor for complete guidance on pharma careers: http://www.pharmatutor.org/
For more information on pharma representatives logon to: http://www.mednaukri.com/pharmacy.aspx
Therapy means a type of treatment that is repeated or recurring regularly for some period of time to cure patient either physically or mentally.
There are many therapy careers most of which required graduate level degrees from an accredited university. Few of the Therapy careers available in healthcare are:
1) Physical Therapy: This type of therapy provides relief or cure for physical ailments. For patients who are recovering from surgery, trauma, or accident.
2) Occupational Therapy: Helps people perform basic life tasks and helps people recovering from brain strokes or traumatic brain injuries.
3) Speech Therapy: These therapists also known as speech language pathologists (SLP) trained to improve people improve their speech quality. Usually works with schools to train children improve their speech disabilities also helps adults relearn speech after stroke or brain injury.
4) Respiratory Therapy: These therapists work in hospitals to help patients having difficulty breathing, and these type of careers do not usually require a graduate degree.
5) Radiation Therapy: These therapists work primarily with cancer patients. These are health professionals who administer radiation prescribed by the oncologist to reduce or shrink the cancer tumor. This career requires only associate degree or bachelors degree.
6) Massage Therapy: This therapy entails the use of touch and massage to remove stress and muscle pains and other ailments. This career does not require an advanced degree.
7) Psychotherapy or Behavioral Therapy: This type of therapists is employed by mental health professionals like psychologists or psychiatrists.
For more information on health careers visit: http://healthcareers.about.com/
For more healthcare jobs and paramedical career jobs: http://www.mednaukri.com/portalhome.aspx
India has always been in the welcoming list of tourists from across the globe to enjoy the tourist voyages. From the past the country has earned many applauds and has been the best select for the tourists.
Based on these past experiences many tourists would like to visit and recommend our country for the best tourist voyages. Now one of the facts is that India is turning up to be new hotspot for medical and dental tourism.
Medica tourism in India has risen to an whooping US$ 2 Billion. Not only the cost of the treatments are high but also the waiting period for the treatments to get done.
Delhi, Jaipur, Chandigarh,Bombay,Kolkata etc have excellent facilities for the patients who come to India seeking medical and dental treatments. The idea is to have a medical vacation experience that can sooth the patient both mentally and physically.
The scope of nursing practice in Canada for fresh graduates is very important as it is the base from which governing bodies define and generate standards of practice, the educational institutions/universities prepare curricula and also employers prepare job descriptions.
The main source of pressure in nursing is because of the rapid changes taking place in the health system. Cost effective healthcare services are required to combat this pressure which means right service should be provided at the right time in the right place by the most appropriate health care providers.
Some key trends with in the nursing field which contributes for the pressures to clarify the scope of practice are:
1) The need for expansion of nursing roles
2) Need to increase clinical specializations
3) Develop and increase interest in individual practice
For detailed information about the scope of nursing practice in Canada you can read the following presentation : http://www.cna-aiic.ca/CNA/documents/pdf/publications/scope_nursing_practice_e.pdf
This area highlights the special scope of nurses : http://www.cna-aiic.ca/CNA/default_e.aspx
For more details about the nursing jobs in India and abroad visit : http://www.mednaukri.com/nursing.aspx
Health care jobs for nurses,doctors,physio and pharma graduates : http://www.mednaukri.com/portalhome.aspx
Average Salary of Physiotherapists in India is much better when compared to the previous years even though Indian physiotherapy is at infancy. Average Physiotherapy salary ranges between Rs 60,889 - Rs 386,668 per annum According to the national salary data.
You can check for more specific data by comparing with experience, skills, and city by visiting the site:
Initial remuneration of physiotherapists varies from place to place and also depends on experience and other skills. In India, the starting salary ranges from Rs. 5000 to Rs.30000 per month approximately. Many corporate hospitals today hire physiotherapists on salary basis and also provide good incentives as they have become a integral part of the working team.
For better jobs and good salary you can logon to:
There are many other sites which provide the latest and best jobs in physiotherapy: